Sing sang SONG!

Friday, June 18, 2010

new hairstyle :/


NEW NEW NEW..

My new hairstyle.
How isit?
Argh,
I know..
Not I perasan.. =.=
Feel like it's too cute for a tall girl like ME.
Sigh.. ):

How to pin to school,
@ Angie Yap,
Teach me sia..
Quite regret to cut tat short..
ARSH.
Pin up?
Two side drop and hard to pin.
And super ugly.
Pin beside?
Drop ALL =.=
Again,
MEOW EH~~~
:'(

I asked the barber to cut my fringe and also make my hair thinner..
And for my fringe,
This is what I get..
Arrhh,
That too short..
I said I wanna put my hair aside de..
She cut like this..
Too kawaii =.=
EEeeesh ):
Dono how to say my luck ady..
10 time cut,
Only 1 time successful..
Which is last year b4 my bday,
When I rebond my hair..
EEEEESH!

Now,
I found this hairstyle..
LOOKS QUITE..
LALA!
SEAFOOD!
You know what I mean?
Aihs T.T

Hair my lovely hair,
Please long AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
I believe,
It will b nicer if it grows longer ):

ARGH.
ARSH.
mEOW EH!

No comments:

Post a Comment