Sing sang SONG!

Friday, June 4, 2010

exam over!




2 weeks exhausting,
2 weeks studying,
2 weeks brain moving rapidly,
2 weeks head-aching,
2 weeks sleeping late..
now!
MEOW EH!!
It's finally over,
And ended up with add math.
Thanks Ah YEOW for teaching me ;D
Chapter 5 especially,
Muackz!
((:

What's meow eh?
I hv no idea..
Addicted to say this nowadays,
Wonder when I created this too... =.=
Meow eh!
Sounds quite nice ;D
Well,
Only Anggerik's buddies almost all pronounce it rightly..
Other class' all pronounce it wrongly..
Hehehe,
Don't insult my golden word..
Once you pronounce it wrongly,
It wont be that nice ady.. :D

Almost every sets of paper,
My classmates saying meow eh after seeing the questions..
Hahaha,
Seems like I affected them @.@
I laughed when I answered..
Not I know to do,
Is the question really so tricky..
That I hv been confused~
eeeeeeeeeSH.

All song liao,
Exam finshed~
ME?
You guys know about it,
I still got piano exam waiting for me.
SIGH,
I really hv lost my passion on it..
You know,
It's too hard to be my hobby now..
I'm stressed with it..
T.T
Sigh lar...
I hv to pass it..
I have to!!

Thanks buddies in Anggerik,
During exam oso wont forget about my bday..
Ask me how to celebrate..
Well,
Depends on you all..
I have no idea..
I just,
No mood once the piano exam hvnt over~
Sigh.

Before my bday coming,
I would like to say Happy bday to Ming Lie,
The bday girl today!
Her bf didn't cheat during exam because of her I think?
x)
Today suppose to wish her,
Busying revising add math..
Forgotten ady :X
Anyway,
Happy bday ya!!



meow meow,
''Something'' bday today oso.. (:
Hehehe..




******
***
**
*





YEA,
MY pRETTY speciaL WATCH ;D

it's was a gift for my bday last year..

From mummy,
Now it's its one year anniversary..
HEHEHE








Words on it :
'' The road and the way you chose,
No matter how hard how tough is it,
You have to face it too ''
Girl,
Be tough (:



Off to prepare for tuition..
I'm so tired..
Didn't take a nap today,
Was busy fb-ing =D
Buaizz guys..
It's holiday..
And I will be very free to update my blog lar ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment