Sing sang SONG!

Monday, June 14, 2010

lol


guys,
My blog's new layout..
Nice rite XD
Ahha,
Blogger's new layout+design..
I'm loving it..
Bcuz I love purple and blue! XD
Quite much =P


What am I going to talk about?
Hmm.
Nonsense for me..
Just some advice for myself..
AGAIN.

Remember,
YOU'RE STILL A GIRL.
Eventhough you dowan to.
Understood? ):
Do not do something which normally a guy will do..
Okay?
U're a girl.
lols.

Well,
I'm too lame..
Even asked my kb fren's to make sure shes having a fren whos tall like me..
Don't laugh,
Even though it sounds funny.. =.=
Curious of my height now..
175?
or 178??
Aihs,
Just hope
TAT'S ALL for my height..
Says bye bye for growing =.=
Tat's all okay?
Please lar :/

I wanna wear high heels!
With white strips..!
So nice!
ARGH! T.T
I have to find a guy who is 185+ only can wear..
Poor of me.. =.=
EEEEEEeeesh..
Whatever,
LOVE menas everything.. =.=
But if the guy shorter..
I think I really cannot accept..

sIGH,
I wanna my height become 170cm
Short about 5 cm..
I super satisfy liao!
ARGH.
OKay,
Dont hope for more..
Appreciate what I'm having..
But I kinda wish tat..
TAT'S ALL..
Dont let me grow even taller..
I wan marry de. =.=




Laughing?
You wont laugh if you're me..
=.=
A very super extremely
LOL post =.=



Bye,
And good nights ;D
Even though I'm not ready yet to sleep*

Currently time,
2.20am!
Aheh,

No comments:

Post a Comment