Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

EXAM !


Well,
sorry for updating my blog this late.
and I oso apologize that,
I broke my promise..
I'm not going to post about wad I've done on my bday..
Waiting Teng LYE and EVA peh to upload the pics..
JUst wait for it. (:

Kay,
Today.!
Piano's trial exam..
Ahha..
As wad I've thought,
I'm not well prepared yet..
So I'm waiting for the FAIL result..
OMG,
I'm so stress with it..
Anyone can helps me? ):

My teacher not teaching after this month.
Aihs,
Hv to work in Singapore if I'm not mistaken..
T.T
Will miss her after my exam..
Wonder who's my new teacher now..
Hope so wont be a fierce one..
And oso hope so is someone who can endures my CHA-ness =.=
Says I'm grade 8.
Okay,
Those PROS will not believe =.=
I'm not like a grade 8 student at all.

Tomorrow starts practicing again..
I really hv to be patient..
Replay and continue practicing until those mistakes completely correctedd..
Kays,
It sounds so annoying..
Ad upset with those mistakes,
Still hv to try my super HARDEST to correct it..
I just hate to be stressed..

Everyone tells me,
Relax and relax..
Take it as my hobby and just enjoys,
And even fall into the music..
Askes myself,
Am I still loving musics?
Yes I am..
I just hate to be stressed..
Speechless..
I hate to solve those tough problems..
And I even an impatient one..

Due to my mistakes made when practicing,
My hot temper occurs again..
Started to pinch my finger..
Beat my finger..
And even hit the keyboard..
EEEEesh.
I hate it I hate it I really hate it..
'' Practice makes perfect ? ''
Seems like a bull shit for me..
I practiced,
This mistake corrected..
Another appears again....
I've told you all rite..
It's same.
Why why and WHY LAR?!!
=/

Should be confident..
But I ad lost it..
I dono how to brace up myself..
I wonder how to boast up the confidence..
As I touched the piano,
As I saw the piano,
I will be sigh-ing..
Sigh sigh sigh,
Ended up with a sigh after finish practicing one song..
Moreover,
I tend to say CINCAI when I found I've done another mistake again..
I just let go and ignore..
I'm not tat patient to correct it..
I told myself,
WHATEVER!

Sigh,
What I need is only
- be patient
- be confident
- trust myself
- be relax
- practice more and more
-pray to GOD more
I have to.
I really wana pass this exam..

I've ever fail my piano's exam before..
So,
I wish this time I will not fail too..
After passing this exam..
I will stop nx year
even though my theory is just Grade 6..
Wanna focus more on SPM,
And for theory,
I can learn back with money tat I earned myself one day..
Therefore,
Really hope that..
I'm able to pass this exam..
Please,
Pray for me..
And I hope what I beg from God,
What I pray..
Will achieve and accomplished ><
Please.

Sigh,
Writting blog really makes me feel much better..
Am still moody,
But better den just now...
Hope so everything will be fine tmrw when I practice..
Remember JUN,
Be patient,
Be confident,
Relax
and
just ENJOY!



pRAY FOR ME ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment