Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

happy bday to me!


WHAT'S THE TIME NOW?

dotz,
It's 12.37..
And I'm busy replying ''thanks'' to those wishes in fb..
Thanks everyone..
I'm so touch that,
Some of them even count from 11.55pm for me..
Some 11.59pm waiting for 12 am to be the first who wish me..
Some of the wishes are also very special..
Hahaha..
Thank you all~
I'm really so touched..
Muackz ^.^

what i wish for my bday??
Hmm..

1. Pass my Grade 8 practical exam..
2. Family live with me forever~
3.
Parents can be healthy oways..~
4. Score well in my every exam
5. Can be shorter about 5-10 cm suddenly
6. Rainbow appears oftenly..
7. Dad can love me more and smile always
8. Nuisance all keep away from me!!
9. Money money come!! $.$
10. Buddies happy always and stay crazy!
11. Hopefully wont be single anymore XD
12. Become prettier, fattier but not taller =.=


AND MANY MANY MORE!!


I need sia,
Miracles please happen!!
Main wish of cuz is to pass my grade 8 exam..
Im so stressed with it everyday..
This saturday trial exam,
May b will fail..
But hope so miracles will happen...

Wanna chocolate!
Muahaha,
I wan eat chocolate~ XD
Shopping!!
MUahehehehehhe...

Tomorrow going times square with frens..
Of cause,
I hate something unhappy happens..
Please make sure..
Someone or something will not affects my mood :/
I wanna be happy!! xD
God bless us,
Depart happily and back safely (:

Tat's all..
Will be posting wat's going on tmrw on my next post ^.^
Thanks those who wished me..
I love you all~
MUACKZZ!!






No comments:

Post a Comment