Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

grade 8 piano exam!



Today is like Friday to me..
Hahax,
Tomorrow not going school.
Am sitting for piano exam!

I know I'm not alone now,
Many ppl wish me luck..
And people pray for me too..
I cant wait to be a real CHRISTIAN now
With God,
Everything will be fine (:

3.40 pm !
Don take a nap at this time..
Those Christian buddies,
Do pray for me ;D
I wanna pass my grade 8 exam..
Pray tat I can play well,
I wont be too nervous.
And oso pray tat I will be blessed,
In a nut shell,
PRAY THAT I PASS MY EXAM..

Its still a short while from my FREEDOM.. :)
Karate Kid, Eclipse..
WAIT ME..
MUhahahehhehe ~
Just hope everything will be fine tomorrow..
Hope those mistakes will disappear tomorrow..
MIRACLES HAPPEN..
And those quesitons tat the examiner asks,
I will be able to answer correctly with my confident..

God bless me,
Thanks everyone for wishing me..
I will try my very best..
Please,
PRAY FOR ME TOO..
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment