Sing sang SONG!

Friday, July 16, 2010

:(



No no.
Its not worth at all for you to be that good to me..
I'm not qualify to get your good..
You're the best dat I ever met..
But still,
I feel very guilty.
I really not qualify yet to let you be that good to me.

Am just struggling between truth and trust.
Which is the truth?
And no matter its a truth anot,
I will still trust the one.
Without checking out wats really happening..

I just know,
I'm not that good.
Like what you think..
Or,
Some of you know how I am?
May be and may be..
:'(

Sorry for wad I had done..
And another lesson for me,
Just ignore everything next time.

I'm not the good one,
But I'm the best one as your temporary friend..
It's too rare to say.
Every friendship will last forever..
I wish for that but it's impossible..
Now Im ur best friend..
But,
As we're in college..
You'll say ur college frens are the best..
And when u're working,
You'll say ur colleagues are the best..

It's Friendship.





Girl,
You aren't that important..
As what you tot you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment