Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I cried again.





Daddy,
I'm your daughter.
You all are my family members..
Let me feel warm together with you all..
When I lost friend,
You all are the one who have to support me :/
Please :'(

I dislike to say I hate being at home.
Dislike to hear dad complains and angry everyday.
Dislike to found out that,
I met my dad not enough two hour per day.
I talk with him not enough 1 sentence per day..
How to communicate with you, daddy?
People say I don appreciate wad I have..
I tried,
But I can't..
I might be 10 times more lucky compare to those orphans..
I tried before to think about ur good
But did you?

If I got that ability to support myself,
Everything oso paid on myself..
I know you'll be feeling more relax..
I know I know..
Everything is because of me..
And I oso know,
Im the only burden the you have to bear everyday..
I dislike it too..
What can I do?
And you even ask me to find a work too..

If can,
Exchange ur daughter with others'..
I dono how to try my best to be the best..
Since you're not satisfy with me at all..
Im just a pest in ur heart..
Isn't it?
I don obey you all at all.
The work you asked me to do..
I oways postpone it and finally I done nth.
I asked why don ask sista to do so?
Im not as good as other's daughters.
Sorry for that,
I realize my fault.
I wonder why am I still behaving like that :
Or perhaps,
What you say is right,
Dig a hole,
And sleep inside..
Tats much better..

I choose to understand myself compare to asking you to understand me.
Im now 16 years old.
I use to be tough.
But I hate being tough..
I crack back wad you say everytime.
And you feel like slapping me..
Don't worry,
One day,
I will be slapped.
I let you and I will not avoid..
If that really make you feel better..
And oso I'll leave.

Wad religion am I?
I have no idea.
Half christian?
Buddhist?
Sounds amusing..
Free tingle?
I don think so :/
But still,
Christian is my main choice..
But when will my dad choose to be a christian?
:(

Tears rolling down.
Hav a doubt to God after my piano exam..
I know I will fail it..
So I dono how to pray in order to pass it.
Felt asleep after praying or may b when praying..
The day after,
What have I prayed?
I've forgotten.
The fact is there,
Waiting for me to accept it.. :(

Confident lost.
Yes,
I am extremely tall.
Yes,
Im don have a perfect body figure.
Yes,
Im super skinny.
Yes,
Im not like a girl at all.
Yes,
Im rude.
Yes,
Im fake.
Yes,
yes yes yes..

People say,
Anything happens,
Just hold on your conviction..
Once your strong conviction become weaker..
It cause you to be very in-confident.
This is reasonable..
I got my conviction before?
NO I think. :')


Almost 1 o'clock.
If theres someone's ear that can listen to me.
Yet,
No one.
I dono who to talk with.
Sorry,
Not your fault :')



Continue the smile.
Yes,
I'm always okay (:


No comments:

Post a Comment