Sing sang SONG!

Friday, July 30, 2010

:'(


enough.
tats too much things happen on me recently.
enduring and enduring.
im really tired.
and i thought the unlucky things ady stopped,
but today.
another one :'(

my piano,
expected to fail.
my studies,
expected to be very bad.
my life,
getting boring and boring.
my love,
hahahahahaha.
my friendship?
ya, tats funny.

Get to know,
How a ppl will be like in order to accomplish their wishes,
in order to get the power.
and oso in order to get a higher place in certain job.
Extremely sad,
When I got the news.
And,
This is quite scary for me.
:/

and today.
Something happens again.
And,
Had be blamed for being too responsible.
Even being insulted.
My heart is seriously breaking.
I don even think to fight for any higher place for the job I am now.
I did my job.
Tats the only to be concluded.
God,
I did something wrong..?

I'm not the only one who say her.
I'm not the only one who catch her.
And Im not THE ONE who call teacher come.
Why you wanna blame me?
Catching students so rarely.
And this is what I get.
Why?
Why I have to be insulted like this..?

Mummy,
Feel like telling you my feeling now.
This is the first time I dono how to express it out :'(
You will just blame me for taking care too much of unnecessary things.
Blame me that I've been too responsible..
Blame me that being to 8 poh..
Hhahaha,
But I really rarely do that..
I have been insulted like that..
Mummy,
I very very sad :'(
I dono what to do T.T
Really too much of things happen recently.

And,
Next month I will force myself to accept the cruel news..
Which is I failed my piano exam..
And I gotta cry that time again..
This is the saddest moment that I ever had before..
Seriously,
Everything happened in a sudden.
My dear God,
I already dono how to be tough anymore.

Just wonder,
Will my name appears in the toilet?
I noe,
My name will be broken again..
Last year broke once,
I gone through it,
And finally it faded and no one talk about that anymore.
I thank for those who trusts me that time.
But now,
AGAIN.
To you,
Isit feeling good to insult me like this in such a public place?
Yea,
You have the perfect body figure.
Ya,
Im the ugliest one.
No need you to mention about that.
I know myself okay.
And you achieved what you want.
Is to break my name.
And released your anger by hurting me..
Girl,
Congratz..
Im not longer tough now.
:'))

People,
Being a prefect is ain't easy as what you thought.
For you,
We're teachers' dog.
But can't you all stand at our side and think about it?
We endure you,
And even the teachers.
Get scolded by the leaders when we did smth wrong.
If you think at our side.
And we think at our leaders' side.
Isn't it balanced?
Being not responsible,
Being blamed by the teachers..
And make our leaders dissapointed.
Yet,
Being responsible,
This is what I get now.

Students,
People.
Stop blaming the prefects.
If you've done nth wrong,
That's no such things that we're aiming you.
NO SUCH THING AT ALL..
We only catch you,
When you've break the school's rules.
Don tell me,
This is something wrong that we've done.
:/

Exhausted.
Really exhausted.
I can sleep when my body feel tired.
If my spirit feeling tired.
What can I do?
My dear God,
Live again in my heart.
Tell me what should I do.
To overcome every single problems.
Let me be tough.
Like before.
Help me to settle those problems..

Seriously,
Need you now :'(





No comments:

Post a Comment