Sing sang SONG!

Monday, July 5, 2010

bu bah~



HOT!
Taken by webcam (:

Dinner yesterday..
with cousin ;D
There was COLD!
Nyway,
Ignore my sis' dress,
She looked quite nice here (:


(:
My look for cousin's dinner..
I curled my hair!
Ignore the fringe, I DISLIKE too =.=
Aheh, wearing the dress that my buddies bought for me too ;D




the one who should leave will definitely leave,
the one who should come might come too..
the one who should meet will also appears in the right time.


该走的人终究会走,
该来的人也一定会来,
该见的人只要时间一到就会相见..(:

what for to FIND?
just like what i oways say,
LET GOD ARRANGE EVERYTHING.
(:






i promise myself i wont do it again,
But i ended up everything with
'' just one time pls. ''
Seriously FAIL.

Girl,
You're a girl..
When will you really understand this? :(


No comments:

Post a Comment