Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

everything :P

people,
I'M BACK.


but not from the end of the final exam.
Anyway,
8 down, 2 more to go!
which is add math and physics ;D
orps,
my weaker subjects :O

no one likes exam.
whenever i woke up early in the morning,
I will be caught by flu.
ah chiu ah chiu ah ah ah chiuuuu.. hoo!
wad u will be used to hear this in my class.
i hate it.
it's just suffering =.=

taking rest.
am gotta start add math revision later.
God bless me to concentrate please.
It's hard for me to concentrate nowadays,
brain is like something stucked inside...
kinda frustrated with it.
sigh. :(

dying for chemistry test yesterday.
argh :(
understood everything actually,
but the paper 1 frightened me,
and i got everything confused.
feel like crying too :/
aim for B enough.
no C please,
it's ugly :/

close topic about exam kay..

...........................................................................................................


Anyway,
just know about the news,
that 2012 seriously gonna happen.
the scientists say so.
my english is sucks,
so go to my facebook page and find for the news.
but it's in chinese lar :O
i just noe that after 21 of December,
we'll be gone through 3 days with temperate zero degree Celsius.
no sun.
it's like we're gonna be frozen.
and many people will died.
the reason why,
it's hard for me to explain about it.
but 3 days after,
which is almost near to Christmas,
there will be the day.
GOD,
I pray hard to be survived and have the chance to witness everything.
Don't bring anyone away from me,
especially my FAMILY MEMBERS.
and all my friends.
please,
without them,
I couldn't live my life.
especially my family..
If you have to,
bring me along too.
I dowan to live alone,
I wanna be with my family members forever if can :(
hope so that we wouldn't suffer from any pain,
or anything that is terrifying.
God,
PLEASE,
save us :(
be our savior.
AMEN.

cherish everything and everyone beside you now.
as you've seen natural disasters everywhere.
flooding, earthquake and eruption of volcano.
many people lost their lives..
and now,
even road accidents :(
i'm seriously sad when I read newspaper.
how good if no one will leave?
life is unpredictable.
SO UNPREDICTABLE.
appreciate it,
and.
DO NOT TRY TO COMMIT SUICIDE.
appreciate ur life.
some of them don even have a chance to survive,
and they do wish that they could have it :(
problems will be solved one day.
but as you commit suicide,
the problems are still there.
YES,
u'll be free from suffering.
but the people around you is suffering.
DON'T BE SELFISH.
don't give up easily too.
Remember,
never say die :)

Nyway,
after the final exam is over,
I will be ready to become a form 5 SENIOR.
and the seniors are leaving :'(
well,
I dowan to.
mummy said,
previously u're still in kinder-garden,
ur hand is still smaller den mine.
still shorter den me.
and everything changed in a blink of eye.
sigh.
i wish i will be a teenager forever. :(
am enjoying my school life now.

a passage that i saw in fb.
it's meaningful.
read it..



Pencil: I'm sorry

Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry cos you get hurt bcos of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)


get the meaning of it?
The eraser represents the parents.
whereas the pencil represents their children, which is US.
They're always there for their children,
cleaning up their mistakes.
Sometimes along the way...
they get hurt,
and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on).
Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse),
but parents are still happy with what they do for their children,
and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying,
or sad.


"All my life, I've been the pencil..
And it pains me to see the eraser,
that is my parents getting smaller and smaller each day.
For I know that one day,
all that I'm left with would be eraser shavings
and memories of what I used to have..."

just for the parents by the writer :)

I pray hard,
telling myself.
I must treat both of my parents well,
if I have the chance.
and also,
My dad will change his attitude,
become a Christian.
and will not always with the straight look.
I admit,
I dislike my dad.
even think of only take care of my mom well and just let him alone.
the feeling is just sucks to say this.
I say it out but I seriously don't mean this.
they're both important for me.
without them,
I won't be existed.
and I won't be learning piano, attending tuition.
and even have a good result in my exam
or success in my life.
To put it laconically,
my family members have to be with me.
they're important for me.
I need them.
SO SO SERIOUSLY.
:)



i dowan to be independent,
i wish to be loved, be appreciated.
childishness make me look naive perhaps.
with my family members,
i wont be alone.
Daddy, mummy, bro, sis.
u all are important to me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment