Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

little cuty wish.



weeeee :D

new song for my blog.
Forever in love,
By Kenny G.
A saxophonist,
sexayy.!

If I've the chance to learn saxophone,
the first song I wanna learn will be this song ;)
It had been my phone's ringtone for quite a long time :O
and I remember many people has this ringtone with me..
And everytime I heard this song,
I tot my phone is ringing =.=

Nice rite? :D
Guy who plays saxophone is the sexiest for me.
Piano the second XD
My future man,
I seriously hope he knows some instruments
:O

Saxophone!
Sexayy and nice :D
Mummy love it too ;D
I'm affected by her actually
hehehe :)
Wanna earn money as lot as I can next time.
Buy my very first saxophone..
I learn and I teach my mom :D
Or sent my mom to learn it XD
I can't wait for the day.

I wish,
My children will know a lot of instruments.
Like LEE HOM :D
I would've prepare a room for them..
Inside got lot of instruments.
and for sure,
It will be a WHITE GRAND PIANO there.
and,
A WHITE VIOLIN.
it's nice for this two instruments to be in white ;D
I've saw one white violin in Jusco Yamaha centre
But I dono how to play :D
If not for sure I'll be demanding for it :D

My house must be a banglo house,
My parent and parent-in-law,
will be leaving with me
and a Musical room for my children..
Imagine that.
It's so amazing :D

If 2012 never comes,
I do hope the these little cuty wishes will be accomplished.
Needa work hard :O
It used a lot of money,
and follow what God have arranged for me.
I wish,
my husband will be a super FREAKING nice one :D

OMG.
I'm thinking too far again.
SOWIE ;D
I enjoy myself for day-dreaming everyday.
I'm so soli XD



No comments:

Post a Comment