Sing sang SONG!

Friday, November 19, 2010

the naked truth =(

truth.
get to know what it means.
it hurts people,
it's an unacceptable fact,
and even no one will accept it.


fakeness.
it's too kind,
people accept it,
and even feel more comfortable with it.



a naked truth.
is always the unacceptable one.



I wonder,
should I be true anymore.
as I knew I hurt people again.
So,
keep it and express out my feeling with someone.?
no.
it considered as betraying ur friend.
so..
wad can I do?

choose.
be true to u = I hurt you and u'll dislike me.
be fake to u = I betray you, u dono and I'm still ur friend.
i'm curious if this case happening on me.
which should I choose.
and people,
which u willing to choose? :)


sad to know that.
I'm not able to comfort my own friend.
sad to know that.
when I sad,
the first who I share my problems with.
will never be my best friends..
I looked so pathetic actually..
hehe haha here and there.
chat with this abit,
laugh with that abit..
when come to my problems,
I seriously dono who to talk with.
cuteNYA.
well, not ur fault.
it's my problem..
I blame no one for this...
:)

It's almost 4.30am now,
Im still not sleeping yet.
Why?
cause my fb and msn is on-ing.
nice excuse..
Keep on refreshing my home page in fb.
I got nothing to do but haven't off =)
Good job.
Applause please.. :)
Off to bed ba..
nitez everyone...




accept it or ignore.
try it..
I've tried,
I've ignored..
and now I seriously forgotten,
wat's happening last time .



No comments:

Post a Comment