Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the midnight again.

to the juniors.
appreciate ur days in school.
please, please please.
Save every single pics u've taken.
don delete it.
It's a precious memoriess.

one more year for my secondary school life.
i'm almost F5 now.
and the end of my secondary school life will soon reach in a blink of eye.
the days with school uniform gonna end,
and u'll be head-aching which course to choose,
which college, uni to go..
or continue and masuk F6?
talked with mommy about those things,
bro asked me before..
what to do after F5.
I say dono, very blur.
and he said he was once like me :)

I hate I could never stop the time.
I can only appreciate it :(
I really treasuring what I'm having now :(
Sometimes I did complain..
But still I appreciate.

I've been a long time,
Didn't feel that mom doesn't love me at all..
Last time,
I hurt her alot.
Mommy, sorry :(
and dad.
I need time to forgive, and love you more..
Cause u're not like mommy so nice to be with :(
Whenever u're saying ur body aching,
A lot works to do,
Teeth aching and can only eat those potatoes, taufu etc.
Heart feeling pain :(
and I couldn't do anything. :(
I'm not afraid that I will become older.
I do afraid that both my parents grow older.
Wrinkles everything comes out.
the feeling very sucks :(

what happen to me?
owhh.
yea,
Did watch drama just now :)
yea.
KOREAN DRAMA =.=
stories is special..
and again I have to say.
Too GOOD to be true and happen in reality :)
I know it's fake.
I know I shouldn't watch anymore..
But I can't tahan.. =.=
Sis do want mom too boring at home..
and download so many movies for her.
sighhh :(
I dowan go through my holidays with dramas =.=
tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow,
I wonder which TOMORROW gonna be the day I do revision.
LAZY LAZY LAZY.
aiyeeeesh. ! =.=

if tomorrow never comes by ronan keating.
this make the midnight romantic :)
I love the lyrics.
Meaningful.. :)
Imagine,
ur love one sing this to you..
playing piano and dedicate this song to you..
you think back ur memories with him and got touched.
am I expert in day-dreaming?
YES I DO.


No doubt,
Seriously grow up a lot..
so a lot :(
AIYEESSH. =.=


again the lonely night.
with kai ru the only sakai who will stay up late :)
we're the night cats.
and now is 4.04am..
sorry people,
I find it weird to sleep early :(

sigh.
soon will off to bed :)




now only I know,
my blog taught people a lot of things.
still :)
I asked myself to be proud of it.
this is the way we learn :D





No comments:

Post a Comment