Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

SIAO :S

it's almost 2 am now.
I'm still not in the mood to bed.
may be finish blogging,
only off :)

again,
I emo again. :(
sigh.
I wish there's someone who's as siao as me.
at 2am still not sleeping..
wanna find someone to chat...
yet all's sleeping :(
I'm not alone actually.
But I made myself so alone =.=

I just feel that.
I'm so lousy in everything.
Seriously dislike to put in effort in order to succeed.
Yea, I'm lazy.. :(
I've told you all,
I'm too afraid of those problems :(
I wanna try but I escape it finally :S
I hate, I hatE!
Absolutely hating it!!
:'(

November gonna end.
Promised myself to revise some form 4 stuff,
and use this holiday wisely.
But ended up everyday with lot of excuses.
No doubt,
I'm lazy.
It's driving me to hell =(
How good if u can succeed without putting any efforts.
Tat's impossible.
I know :(
Sorry, I'm just escaping.

I wan go for shopping,
Buy whatever I want..
Don't care for the price,
or cogitate whether it suits me anot.
I saw I like,
then I buy.
AND SOMEONE WILLING TO PAY IT FOR ME.
NO NO NO.
it's not gonna happen =.=
I wish what happen in drama will happen in reality too.
those rich and wealthy one,
Buy whatever things they want,
as long as they've a credit card =.=
If I use my dad's credit card to buy everything I want.
I'll be chased out :)
Seriously wanna try :(
It's a way to release ur stress..
Not only fulfill what you want,
But also release ur stress too :(
How good is it?
Who don't wish for that?
Stupid lar if you dowan =.=

sigh,
again Im day-dreaming for those un-logic stuff. =.=
watched too much dramas.
SIGH.
how good lar if it really happens!!
TUT. :/

off to bed finally :(
Asked mummy not to let me wake up at noon =.=
I'll be feeling regretted for wasting my time again.
I've been a couple of days not eating my breakfast.
you know,
MY LUNCH IS MY BREAKFAST.
MY BREAKFAST IS MY LUNCH.
Applause, lai lai lai!
When I on fb whenever I woke up,
The SPM candidates had updated their status :O
get what I mean?
People finished 2 papers only I woke up :)
Am I amazing?
WEE :D

Off to bed.
I'm serious.
Really off-ing to bed.
Yes I am.
Please trust me -.-
I'M SERIOUS.

argh, siao of feeling too bored.!





A-BU-JIAK! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment