Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

holidays!


hey, I'm back again!
am free from every burdens. :D
exam finally OVER.
f5 is leaving :(
aihs, next year is my turn to be taken pic with.
i'll miss u all.
especially my prefects seniors..
thanks for everything tat contributed by u all =)
good luck in ur SPM.!

anyway,
had a great day yesterday..
with dear the whole day..
for her bday :)
enjoyed it very much.
especially the DPC's tom yam..
u wouldn't know how SPICY isit if u dont try it..
anyway,
super CHI GEK.
HOT AND SPICY.
love it super much.
as i've expected to eat tom yam for a long time.
and tat day was a COLD DAY.
awwwww,
i miss it seriously..
yes u're right.
i got my natural sexy lips again.
Nop,
didnt use any lipstick..
when i eat spicy things,
for sure my lips will be swollen in red!
it's super nice.. :O

skipped school today.
when I woke up,
people was gonna end their school time -.-
Slept late and woke up late.
this is the super good habit...
u dono how popular isit,
it's happening to every teenagers.
NO LA,
its exaggerating.. :P
ALMOST every lar XD

anyway,
THANKS GOD.
i can get scholarship next year again.!
my average marks is ngam for the conditions given.
thanks PMR.
You scared me last year,
and now I not dare not to study for exam :O
and I wonder how deadly will the future students be -.-
Form 3 no PMR..
good is no nid stress..
bad is they wouldn't have a lesson for it.
as ur basic is sucks.
u're just gonna suffer...
hope those students can learn about this.
concentrate about studies..
if not,
the one who cries are the one who fail.

this holiday,
mummy ask me to study :O
today baru start lar..
and.
holiday..
HAHAHA.
housework almost all I did :(
I've to help mom,
but im seriously lazy :S
December den have to pack my house..
something like gotong-royong like tat.
and i'm gonna see a lot of ashes for cockroaches..
mummy put a lot of those poison things to let them die :O
I HATE THEM SO FREAKING MUCH. -.-
black and smelly like hell..
and now,
MICE in my house.
ad caught one,
and seemed the number increasing..
we found another two..
one die today..
another one still hiding..
mummy bought one cage.
i'm expecting to see how they'll be caught inside the cage.
they're actually cute.
but being in my house.
u're just ugly and dirty u little SHIT.
=.=

SPM next year.
I HATE IT.
:(
I cannot withstand the stress..
I cannot face it.
PMR a small test.
I cried for two hours for the stress =.=
I just hope.
my SPM result wont be tat SUCKS.
as my mom spend money for my tuition,
and everything on me :(
I wish I'll make her proud..
I do love her seriously :)

I said I'm gonna study for this holiday.
OOOOH.
can I do it -.-?
I need someone to press me.
if not I wont move.
when I'll be independent HUH.


sigh.
things tat I've lost.
please appear as soon as possible..
GOD, please.
let it appears.
thanks for my bio tuition notes to appear again..
this time.
I prayed again.
I hope I didnt lost it..
I'm seriously guilty for it T.T
please my dear Lord :(
I hope I found it one day.
the best is tomorrow...
please..
I'm so guilty for it :(

off to bed,
nites people!





tat's the fact.
ignore, accept, improve.
i got my style..
im good enough for those thing to happen =.=
anyway,
i'll just improve myself more and more.
I shouldn't be caring bcuz of the small matter.
I know,
this is how we learn :)





No comments:

Post a Comment