Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

emo emo emo

korean drama,
heart feeling pain whenever I finished all the episodes.
It's with happy ending,
My heart is still in pain.
I'm weird.
And the feeling is more complicated :(
It makes me so freaking emo now.

how good if everything can happen like wad u've seen in drama.
whenever u're sad, happy, angry, feeling so helpless.
and another one appear.
even though he's with a bad purpose,
but it seriously warms ur heart.
and the end the both of them fall in love..
the drama ended with a happy ending.

alright.
don't says that I'm silly.
I am silly indeed :)
How good if things can happen like wat's happening in drama,
a fairytale love story,
everyone hopes for it. :(
sorry,
am day-dreaming =.=
things that happened in drama seemed to be very easy,
but actually it isn't.
no wonder some parents don allow their children to watch too much dramas.
seriously got no advantage =.=
It makes u dream more about those un-logic things.
but, why it can't happen in reality :(

those setbacks seriously made me downcast.
don't feel like getting up anymore.
wanna be tough,
yet it's seriously not an easy thing :(
I asked others to be tough.
yet to take action,
it will be harder than what you said...




the best motivation video ever.
'' if I fail and I gave up, do you think I'm able to get up? NO.''
what he said touched me.
Edison, a well know inventor.
He invented the electric light bulb,
which wad we're using now..
Someone told me,
he've tried more than hundred times.
and us?
not more than 5 times and we gave up.
To brace up and get up,
The strength and the motivation are seriously important.
I noe I shouldn't give up easily.
But I'm lost without the strength and the motivation.
I though I'm good,
But actually I'm not.
Being too confident,
Sometimes it will lead u too the biggest disappointment.

One day,
I wish to tell people,
I get up myself.
I braced up myself.
With no mercy from others,
and I did everything myself and I got successful.

It's a little frustration.
Why am I getting so furious and feeling gloomy for it?
I dowan to fail the second time.
I hate to know that,
When I fall I have to find someone to brace myself up.
I'm now 16 years old :'(
When I got to be independent?
Mummy will not always be with me.
Friends will one day got annoyed for all my problems.
I'm the most important one for myself when I've problem.
It's just the beginning of the journey of my life.
I've a lot to go.
Giving up so easily will lead me to succession?
I need the strength.
God, guide me :(

Tears which can express everything out.
But it isn't something which can help you everytime.
It helps you to get better,
but now solving all the problems.
Crying doesn't solve all the matters.
It shows how fragile you are.

SPM next year.
I think I'll collapse again like wad happened during PMR.
Piano next year.
And now I got stressed.
I do not really enjoy it anymore,
why ? :'(
Saw others who learned music,
they're so addicted to it.
Why didn't I ?
No one exerts pressure on me.
I request too much succession to myself.
I wanna prove to my parents.
But it's like,
I did everything for them. :(
When I'll know,
Everything I worked hard is for my own good?
I'm afraid to fail.
But if I'm so coward to try everything.
I'm not gonna success :(

I wish to be independent.
Not to dream that there's a shoulder for me to lean on.
Not to dream that there's a muscular chest for me to lean on.
Not to dream that there will be a warm hug for me to cry and express everything out.
I dowan to act like I'm very tough.
I wanna be the seriously tough one. :(

God,
guide me please.
I hate to fall down again.


No comments:

Post a Comment