Sing sang SONG!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Stop growing taller and TALLER!

People,
I'm so upset with my height currently..
:/
My height is indeed frustrating me...
Sigh.

If it's possible,
I hope I could exchange my height with guys who are shorter..
If miracles really happen,
I hope tat my height will b not more den 170 cm..
Tall is good,
I admit.
But I'm too abnormal..
People overweight,
I over-height...
It's so ridiculous.....

While friends are buying high heels,
I can only buy flat one..
When friends are buying T-shirt..
I'm searching all around to find longer one..
While friends are wearing shorts,
I have to wear slightly longer so that I won't look ''lala''..
While friends are wearing skirt or dress,
I'm confusing wat to wear for my shoe..
While friends are wearing lagging and look nice with their high heels,
And I'm wondering..
Isit I can only wear jeans??
Sigh.

Once I go to public place,
A lot of weird face looking at me..
I have to endure..
Those gossip from them..
They're whispering..
Making action..
Everything is about ''THE GIRL IS SO TALL''
!@!$#@%^%$&..
I can only endure..
Pretend tat I dono wat are they talking about..
I'm so tired with these D:

Thanks someone for telling me,
I know,
I should let God decide everything..
Follows wad he had arranged for me...
I know,
I should not care about other's thinking on me..
Just be myself..
And be proud with wad my God has created for me..
I know,
I should not be complaining..
Since it's already the unchangeable fact..
I know,
I should brace myself up..
And start building my confidence..
I know,
I should b grateful with wad I have..
I know,
I should think positively and satisfy with wat I'm having now..

Short hopes to grow taller..
Tall hope can bcome shorter..
Thin one wana to bcum fatter abit..
While fat one wana to b thin and slim...
Tat's humanity..
No one is satisfying with wad they had..
Quite a weird world =.=
Peliknya :/

Sigh,
Pray for me please..
And I have to change my habit =.=
Stop plotting and measuring my height..
Can I do it?
I just know,
I cannot stop my height to grow now..
I just can face..
And accept ):
May be,
They're right..
God has his own reason to create me to b tall..
Time will tell everything and proof everything (:
I just wana to b fatter..
Since I'm too skinny to have this height..
SIGH.!

1 comment:

  1. 我反而希望可以长高叻TT
    我也才158而已TT
    每次要看出去教室的窗口外面都要用跳的==

    ReplyDelete