Sing sang SONG!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Short hair lur

Hey!
Seem no one notice tat I've cut my hair..
All said got cut like don hv cut..
Omg,
Im so hurt ):

The barber was my cousin..
Shes still learning,
But almost finish her course..
Can graduate d..
(:

I planned to cut my fringe only geh..
Err,
Macam LYF punya fringe..
But my face is DAMN LONG ):
So not suitable for me..
Suan ):
My face only suitable to cut short fringe..
But school not allow =.=
Bcuz,
I have to pin my hair like SIAOPOH! =.=
Situpeed..
Mom wana me to cut my backside too,
It's too long..
Den cut abit lor..
Tak sangka,
My cousin cut V-shape..
Abit fail liao den cut again..
So very short liao..
PLUS..
My head was senget when shes cutting =.=
Im cute hor..
Wonder head senget oso got =.=
So now,
Short liao..
Suan ><

Cried after I cut ><..
U noe,
It's too short for me..
And Im going for Hi-Tea at Perfection..
For PMR results geh..
My hair short like this..
How am I going to wear nice nice wor? ):
Sorry,
I fa hiao liao XD
Anyway,
I wan my long hair back ><
Now,
Biasa d lor..
When I tied up my hair
Can see it?
V shape bcum more obvious jor..
And I'm lovin it..
Cause it doesn't look short >< xD

Cut last Monday,
I bet if I nvr said out,
No one notice I cut =.=
LOL..
Actually it's true lar..
Just short liao 3 inch (ouch*)
Nth special anymore (:
Hmm,
Mom and sis say..
This hair look my face shorter..
More young too.. ><
:P
And..
My hair bcum lighter..
Easy to tie ><
And healthier..
After rebonding,
Hair rosak all.. ><
Now,
Those broken hair ad cut..
Brown colour hair not so obvious ad :P
Ps : Tat's original geh!
Ahaha

Enjoyed new hairstyle punya pics here..
Ta da~

(:
Ok hor?
Hope so not very ugly for you all..
Although it's too short for me T.T
I look pale?
Since the bananas nvr view my blog,
Time for me to act cute :D
Skip if u feel disgusting..
I love my way to make fun of myself XD

Nvr comb my hair =.=
And I feel I'm damn FUNNY here! xD

Doing Math's homework..
See my hair..
Ah po!! :D

Behind geh look~


How is it?
Hope it's not tat bad lar ><
Will long back geh..
Yaya, ><
Just wait it long back..
Den may b rebond again?
Hmmm
><

Nah,
Give u all see..
Long hair geh cute yong~ xP

Hair braided in long pigtails..
With Erica's hat :P
Hahahaha ><
Feel like tie-ing like this when go gai gai..
I mean before I cut my hair lar..
But,
Dont forget..
I'm tall..
Imagine,
A tall gurl with two braided hair in long pigtails..
Freaking awkward =.=
Disadvantages of being tall..T.T

Alright,
Miss my long hair now..
Let's say good bye to my long hair..
BYE BYE~! :(

Miss my long hair forever :(


Form 3 last year..
So nice hor ><>
Says bye!
T.T

Dont look at my acting cute's face..
See my LONG HAIR!!

Goodbye,
My lovely long loNG hair..
The straightest and longest hair ever I guess ):
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment