Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

sigh.

Oops,
Seems I've been a long time nvr update my blog..
Ahahas..
Dono what to write..
And I'm addicted in facebook again..!
It's the only wall that I can talk with (:
My status wrote my feeling =P

Today,
Someone kiss me..!
XD
Almost kiss,
But not really one (:
I hope our performance did entertain you all
They said,
I look real in the moment I fell down..
Haha,
Dude,
I was in pain that time..
:X
I cant stop laughing..
Cause I'm wondering too,
You know,
I gotta die soon in reality..
I hv to wait for them,
After 5 minutes something,
Only my turn to be rescued..
Quite funny XD
Well,
Thanks everyone for your cooperation..
Especially for those who performed :D
Well done.
Thumb up*

Sometimes I wonder,
Isit all intelligent people,
Who has bad attitude?
I wonder,
I'm sigh for them..
Aihs..
We never did anything to wad you had done..
But you did so A LOT!
=/

pEOPLE,
Don't remind me about height,
Just act like I'm short please..
I know my own things..
But u all wouldn't know,
It does hurt me ):
SIGH.



Here,
Wish those victims in QingHai, China..
Can brace up to start another new life..
And hope so people who were dead in this incident..
Can rest in peace
......

The earth is really changing,
We're just waiting,
When will it ends?
D:

No comments:

Post a Comment