Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

:l

Plotting my height on the door,
Is one of my habit quite once a month..
And,
Last night,
I found that I have grow taller ):
I plotted many times,
And it's same..
But yesterday I plot,
It changes.. ):
My sister helped me,
2 cm taller :(
I was like,
Can I die now?
It's like knowing urself 2 cm shorter ady for you all..
Sigh.

Just played basketball two days only..
I wonder,
Why 2cm taller..
I thought,
I ady stopped growing up since last year.
How?
I'm so down now T.T
I REALLY VERY VERY HATE MY HEIGHT..

I still wana play basketball,
Im so lovin it now ):
God,
Why you treat me like this :(
I'm not interested in modeling lar T.T
Aihs.
Don't jealous on my height,
I should be the one who jealous urs..!
T.T

Sigh.
Feeling like crying last night..
And almost cant sleep ):
Why I have a super TALL daddy?
How come I will b taller den my sis..
Which my sis oso don hv this tall like me..
Totally sigh.

Well,
Today teacher recommended us to buy a chinese novel..
It's with a T shirt
Hmm,
If I'm not mistaken..
The author's name is XIAO JUN in Chinese..
And the one of the TEE backside gt the XIAO JUN name..
I'm GONNA BUY THIS! :D
Since she has the same name with me!
Wahahaha,
Who want my signature?
I can give you now XD

Haha,
I noticed it when my friend was holding tat Tee..
Before the teacher made announcement..
I was shock.
Since when I go and make one shirt who has my name bhind..
Omg,
Im so proud of my name now,
Which the author has same name with me..
XIAO JUN,
Sounds so nice for me now..
Muahahahaha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment