Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pics~

I said before,
I will be posting my perasan pic..
Here is it~
Leave if you feel annoying okay..
I'm not pretty,
But just love perasan-ing..
Tat's GIRLS! :D

Well,
Im not showing my middle finger :X

I wish my eyes can become bigger ><
:X
Am simply loving my hair =.=

Kakaz,
Quite love this :D

Form 2,
My junior gave me this.. XD
Haha,
I noe I'm not as cute as IT =P

I'm smiling with TEETH

I love this pic..
It's only focusing on my finger..
Hahaha~

That's the reason why I love SUCCESS REFERENCE BOOK..
kAKAZ,

My hair was messy =.=

Childish looking?
Hmm.


Found some funny pics in my bro's fb..
Kakakaz~ ^^

They said he looks like them..
Some even says,
He look like JAY CHOU..
I was like,
LOL

Omg,
Now only I realize..
He was the basketball school team last time..
And their team's name is..
FANTASY~
So awesome..~

If my mom nvr stopped me,
I guess I'm still playing basketball now ):
Or may be the school team ady...
But I should feeling thankful to her..
If not I lagi TALL..
And lagi DARK and BLACK!
And lagi not like a GIRL!
XD
But,
I do sigh for not joining taekwando,
Abuden,
I wont be that tall..
Bcuz their exercise will tie ur muscle @@
They say so..
Haha,
But if I join..
I will bcom more boyish =.=
Somemore,
Injured and scars everywhere..
Ouch!
:P


No comments:

Post a Comment