Sing sang SONG!

Friday, April 23, 2010

EVERYTHING!

It's friday again!
Another week over..
Tmrw having school...

I bet,
4 Anggerik sure half of the guys ABSENT.

Ady take it as usual..

Alright,

Nothing special..
Tat's our anggerik sTYLE..

Which every teachers feel headache to.

Sry, teachers! :P


Changed the songs in my blog,
Another 2 songs that I'm loving currently :D
Sweet memories especially!
Yea,
By Olivia Ong again (:
Japanese song if I'm not mistaken..
I'm so in LOVE with it! :D

Am mumbling now!
About some special activities happened this few days.
Start! =P





17 of April

Went Hi-Tea at Perfection..
Nice decoration with High-class food =.=
Is like having Hi-Tea in 5 stars hotel..
LOl,
It's nice but.. ! =.=
Their food was COLD like hell.. =.=
I have no mood to eat at all..
They prepared a lot of food,
But no food is HOT or warm geh =.=


Get one present bcuz of my PMR results,
TEDDY BEAR which I love! :D
They called us as TOP ACHIEVERS =.=
I was like, DER =.=
Should be those who took straight As lar :/
LOL.
Student's performances,
Some was like shit some was ok ok only..
But I love the live band..
Performed by students too..
It's nice but TOO LONG performing.. =.=
Quite annoying LOL..
10+ songs =.=
And we ignored them,
And chit chat with friends XD

One the pic I took..
Found out this is nice among those photos..
Haha,
Thanks to my friend to ask me post like this :D
May b is like shit-ting for you all?
Hahaha,
I wont give a damn ! XD
I LOVE IT!

Night,
Went Hong Meng's house to celebrate Eva and Liang's bday.
Liang's postponed to that day to celebrate..
While we celebrated Eva's earlier (:
Enjoyed there (:
And Hong Meng's house was big!
[Hong Meng Su Meng, keep writing wrong! =.= ]
Well,
It's in Desa Park City~
AWW..
I wan a house there too :P
Can it be my bday present?
Hahahhaha XD
Had a night walk at 11.30pm
Awesome right?
It's not dangerous at all..
We did have fun..
Liang, Kai Ru and Yoke Teng..
Thier outfits were in black and white..
So every pics they took were like Model..
Especially Teng and Liang!
Damn nice lar..
View Teng's profile and view for more!
:D

21 of April
We'd been practising for so many days
Finally is the day!
Hahaha..
Told you some in my previous post right?
Well,
Here's the video
http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=389076059724&ref=mf
If cant view,
Then search ''Carol Chang'' fb,
To search for the video..
It's awesome!
BTW,
Thanks our class monitor YSM for taking it!
Another memories again..
(:

And finally for TODAY
Mom bought
a new iron for me..
''Played'' with it for an hour..
It's fun and damn NEW for me..
Got steam at the bottom,
And got a button to spread the water out..
Haha,
May b it's normal for you all..
But it's freaking NEW for me..
My sis said I was like people from Kampung XD
No choice lar,
My previous iron-er was heavy like hell..
And DAMN OLD style! XD
Hahaha,
I'm siao now..
In love with my new iron-er..
XD

Kay lar..
Bye bye!
My next post will b uploading my pics..
Muahaha,
My perasan pics!
Watch out if you're curious on it XD
:P





I wonder,
What happen to me recently..
Well,
Those curious coincidences were amazing ...
Carry on (:


No comments:

Post a Comment