Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

believe? while the ''lie'' is on it?





LOVE
can last?

GUYS,
tolong.
Don fool girls please.
You should know what to do,
once she sacrifice herself too overly.
You love her?
you won't let her did so much of things..
Don't ever try to chase people back,
When ur heart has got another girl.
PLEASE,
Even though the girl don't mind at all.
That's just what she said.
But not from her heart :(

if you're a guy.
if you're a man.
Please be a true guy and a real man.

Anyway,
Lost my confidence to the non-christians' guys.
I'm sorry.
Not being racist,
But I'm just very seriously afraid of you all.
I had met one,
That make me afraid of guys.
Nothing to do with me,
But as a friend,
I'm afraid of him.
I dowan to meet another one anymore,
PLEASE :(
He is the first one and the last one for me!!

I try to think at ur side,
But seriously,
I really cant think anything positively.
I try to think at her side,
I got it.
LOVE IS BLIND.
and,
Falling too deeply into love.

but, why? :(

afraid of everything spoken by guys.
Especially non-Christians .
I learned through others' lesson.
Even though they don't get it.
But I got it,
very surely.
Being tall isn't a bad thing for me now.
yea,
Kinda hard to find a bf.
But I got to learn lots of lessons from others.
And even avoid myself from coupling too early.
The most important which is,
I know to beware of guys.
and find a better one.
:)
Suddenly love my specialty which is,
OVER-HEIGHT.
:D

non of my business I know.
Yet,
I wonder why.
This case really got nothing to do with me.
But I'm being hurted indirectly,
as a girl :(
Even cried out :'(.
Buddy,
I will pray for you.
Once you tasted the pain,
You'll give up.
No matter what things happen,
We'll stand by ur side.
Don let us worry you so much,
Love urself please.




Happiness is anyone or anything,
that loved by you.



No comments:

Post a Comment