Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

=/



I can only say.

Sometimes,
Enduring is the best way to solve every single problem.
Believe me,
It never goes wrong.

And now,

Teacher knew about it.
It makes them lagi hate about me.
Want blame also blame me,
I didnt find teacher earlier,
To stop her from punishing them.
Want blame also blame me,
Allow someone to tell it.
Some of you feel,
Teacher should know about it.
But,
Now getting so serious.
Which I dowan it to be..

My very very first time.
Been insulted until cried non-stop for an hour.
My very very first time,
Making ppl kena punished until so cham.
:(
Last time the way she insulted me,
I still can forgive and forget.
But this time,
seriously hurted.
I can only say,
I'm seriously unlucky.
Cleaning my skirt when they're were taking pic.
And ppl misunderstand,
SHARE SHARE and SHARE!
what a perfect coincidence rite?
:)

First time,
Done nth wrong but feeling guilty.
The one who did wrong are them.
But I'm feeling sad here.
Funny rite?
Im the one who make them to get punished..
May be kena gantung,
May be have to meet parents..
And now even pengetua knew about it.
I'm very bad..
Very very bad :'(

Put every problems into my prayer..
What I hope is just,
Things settled peacefully..
If I choose to forgive and let go,
What I seriously hope is,
Teacher will just warn them or gv them some simple punishment.
And tat's ady enough..
I dowan them to feel like,
Those who's in good class,
Is the one who teacher believes more.
After holidays,
I'll try my best to let teacher reduced the punishment..
I wish that,
I wish things can be settled
VERY VERY PEACEFULLY. :'(




Sad case.
I found out,
My problem..
Sometimes is really hard to talk with,
MY VERY VERY TRUE FRIEND.

May be,
For her.
I'm not the first time being hated like this.
May be,
A lot of people hate me.

Thanks gurl,
I got it =)



No comments:

Post a Comment