Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

:)

1 of September.

The most lowly day for me :)
Lost my dignity.
Pretend that I'm strong..
Still crying while commenting..
But still,
I'm really okay :)

Thanks my senior,
MY LOVELY SENIOR..
wong meng khang =D
thanks a lot :)
I choose to apologize,
not because tat's my fault.
But,
Tat's another way for me to forgive them.
:)
God say so,
LOVE YOUR ENEMY =D

you know what's happening,
I know what's happening.
Sista know what's happening,
BUDDIES know what's happening..
I feel enough :)
PARTICULARLY,
GOD know what's happening :)
HE's the one who wanna me to face it.
Thanks,
Already become tougher :)

Thanks a lot my friends,
I feel very very warm having you all as my friends.
I'm glad to have u all :)
But still,
Just let them.
I already choose to apologize,
Means you all have to support me too.
Please :)
Just dowan the things become bigger :)

God,
stay with me.
And let me feel peace :)
I need you,
To brace myself up.
:)




don ask whether i'm a christian anot.
Tat's a long story.
But if you ask do I willing to be?
My answer will be,
YES, I DO :)



No comments:

Post a Comment