Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

=D


Cried non-stop for an hour,
Heart seriously breaking.
And I suddenly felt,
I'm really lousy.

AGAIN,
the bitches hurt me.
I believed many of you know about this..
I said before,
I understand myself well,
tats all.
If you all gotta believe what the bitches say,
Carry on. :)
I know,
My image had been seriously broken.
But I also believe that,
They'll accept something bad soon..
I noe,
God is fair to everyone :)

That's a test from God.
After watching the video about God sacrificed for us,
I learned many things.
LOVE OUR ENEMIES :)
Because God love them too :)
God sacrifice for them,
And us..
He love us very much.
And now,
He wants me to use the lesson that he gave me..
LOVE MY ENEMIES.
FORGIVE THEM AND LOVE THEM.

I admit,
I blame God for hurting me like this.
But when I suddenly think of the Video about how HE sacrificed for us,
I got it.
He gave me a chance to use the lesson :)
I used it,
I'm still angry,
But will try to forgive..
I will TRY.

He gave me the test,
And gave me a bunch of FRIENDS.
who support me.
Thanks my lady, Chyi..
VERY MUCH,
Finding people to comment and scold back although I stop her.
I just dowan the case become bigger..
And crying non-stop..
But now,
I saw the comments..
Many ppl find me and support me..
I know,
That's still people support me.
I understand :)

4 Anggerik buddies,
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
ZY,
thanks too :)
Comforting me yet I'm still crying XD
and those who comments and fight back for me,
I THANK YOU.
No matter who you are for me,
I appreciated ur kindness A LOT
:)
You guys make me chill back,
And stop my tear.
For those who dono this news yet,
It's okay.
I believe,
If u're my friends,
Sure you support me..

We've brain and mouth.
But they've only mouth :)
So,
Just forgive them.
After crying,
I'm really okay with it ady..
Am worrying for tmrw,
But still I will attend to school.
Buddies will group with me tomorrow,
People's eyes looking at me NVM.
talk about me NVM.
guys,
I'll be seriously okay with you all de support :)

So,
those brainless one.
Continue what u're doing,
To show how childish you are :)
Will still try my best to ignore,
and forgive you :)
SHARE until u song.
I'm not gotta gv any damn about it :)
Even if I do,
U all will be scolded too :)



all the bitchy girls,
all around the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment