Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

:)


BINGO!
I tried to study.
But I failed half way.
How to say?
It's all procrastination who guides me.
BOOH BOOH,
still,
my fault. :P

Did study,
But not that much.
Lucky tuition teachers did revise some chapters.
Otherwise,
Shit kao kao :P
Heeheeee.

Well,
Do miss me?
My blog is dead recently.
I everyday facing a book.
Called facebook.
LIKE-ing people's link.
Comment-ing people's status.
And this makes my day.
LMAO!

Relaxxxxxxxxx.
Is good,
But currently I am overly relaxing :)
HOw?
For final exam,
2 weeks and abit more to go.
Gahhh,
Miracles happen on a lazy pig?
So hard rite? :(

Getting weaker.
Tried to sleep late.
But yawning before 12.
Getting older?
NO please :(

Study smart but not study hard.
Gee :)
Hopefully my final result will not be that sucks :(
One subject that I'm confirmly dieing,
SEJARAH.
Tuition teacher is just too slow. =.=
:(

Okayy,
Saw something in fb.
Which makes me cry,
and even feeling sad. :(
People,
appreciate ur life.
Some people,
They hope to survive longer,
But they did not have the chance.
PLEASE,
Don't ever try to give up ur life.
:)

People,
Do think about WHY.
But not always HOW..
Try it,
it's much better.
:)






Dont ask how.
But why.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment