Sing sang SONG!

Friday, October 15, 2010

scary.


may i know something?

being in a higher place in your job,
really will make you so seriously happy?
and worthy for you to fight for it,
until u'll get stressed and even worry about it everyday.?
I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

OMG.
tat's just scary.
one who desperate for something,
will be seriously different with the previous one tat I knew..
Girl,
is that worthy? :(

A leader,
is to be responsible and also to BE FAIR to ur juniors.
A leader,
will discuss everything with the assistants..
BUT NOT only doing everything and decide everything urself.

I know I'm not suppose to talk so alot,
since I already give up this job.
But I seriously feeling unfair.
No one stands up to talk about it.
But just will comment a lot behind..
even IM THE ONE.
anyway,
Who dare?
and also will there be any difference?
i hate it.

I'm seriously satisfied.
Voted by my fellow friends,
Supported by my best friends,
and also knowing that I got the ability for it. o.0
But,
I just don wanna fight for it.
I'm glad to see that I'm not like a burger between those who're fighting..
I feel more free for it.
Yea,
There might be people saying that I fail to be,
or though I wanna be but I failed...
Well,
I wont give any damn for it..
Friends know who am I,
And also I understand myself.
IT'S SERIOUSLY ENOUGH. :)

every chosen one have the ability for it..
Gambateh,
Our future leader.. :)
And also my dear,
U're my number one to be chosen for it =)

And also to you,
Look further please.
The more you hope for,
The more disappointment you'll get when u fail.




if something is belongs to you,
it will belongs to.
Look further,
girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment