Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

no more :(




Men are right.
People will only appreciate when they lost something.
People,
It's proven..

Am going to lost something,
Now only start to appreciate it..
I'm feeling repent and guilty..
Mummy,
Again I have to say sorry...

It might be the suffering days without my piano lesson..
I'm going to stop..
Few months after.
Reason,
NOT THAT AFFORDABLE..
I don feel like forcing my mom,
I don feel like wasting mom's money again..
I have spent her money,
Learning lesser things compare to others..
I didnt realize,
I should have change a better new teachers earlier..
Now my piano teacher is way better den previous one.
Teach me more den previous one..
And she guarantee that she will makes my skill become better
But,
Already late.
I am going to stop..

That's the cruelest thing for a piano player..
I can't improve my skill during the days I stop learning.
I dono what's the feel..
When people finish their lesson..
But I'm still a baru fail grade 8 exam de PIANO PLAYER..
That's a sarcasm..
Which hurt me for so long..

Daydreaming.
If I could sell my height.
Those operation fees is paid by someone who buy my height.
And,
The operation goes smoothly..
I'm still normal but just shorter abit..
I can get money and also become shorter..
How good isit?
HAHA,
Sorry for my childish thinking.
I noe that's impossible :/

I need someone to sponsor me..
RM300 per month.
Aihs,
Who willing to teach me with a cheaper price?
That's too hard to find a generous one.. =.=
If it's exist and someone really willing to sponsor me,
I reject too :)
Just don wanna spend mom's money too much liao..
Spending too much,
I feel more guilty.
Mummy,
Really sorry :(

Piano,
You make me enjoy.
And now,
You make me down..

But.
Why am I still so in love with you?
:(
I don understand. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment