Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

:)


Calon.
Not gonna fight for this place..
Even though I've got chance for it..
Everything,
Just hand it to God.
God will arrange :)

Just,
I hope no quarrel begins between us..
I dowan to see people being that scary anymore..
And,
The job that teacher gave us..
PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR PARTNER!
That's teacher's order to us..
If you do everything alone,
Will just suffer your ownself..
Don forget,
We're in one team,
But not the one who fight for the place..

It might be sad,
For getting nothing being prefect for so many years..
Friend,
Stay happy..
We still need you all..
To help us..
And you all are still,
my friends.
:)

If that's yours,
It will be yours...
Not need to fight for it..
And causes misunderstanding happens..
12+ selected prefects..
I hope we're still friend like last time,
And our friendship will not be affected..
Remember,
Prefects always work in a team!





No comments:

Post a Comment