Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

. . .


Rainbow


Hate the whether nowadays.
Super hate :(
Damn freaking HOT
Staying home like approaching the stove.
Recces time,
Jaga pelajar.
See their face and giving instructions
UNDER THE SUPER BIG SUN.
Why can't it rains everyday?
Opening air-con doesn't feel better.
It's just more comfortable,
Think think..
Some people.
Their house got more den 5 air cons..
Global warming getting so serious D:
Quite worry..
Air con oso don feel like opening..
FAN super important for me now. :(

Rain please,
At night too..
Or may be evening :)
Nak tengok RAINBOW.
Had been a long time didn't see :(
Have no idea,
On the reason why I'm so in love with it.
:)

COUPLES.
Don appear in front of me.
lol,
Ah Lye still sit beside me..
hate you >,<
3 years till now.
It's okayy,
I'm just too tall XD

Oh ya,
Went one place tat my dad oftenly bring us yesterday..
AIHS,
How to say I oso don know..
Go there for bai bai (praying),
And have a small jamuan..
Aihs,
Dislike the place. :(

Daddy's friends and my relatives..
First thing they told my mom was,
EH,
YOUR DAUGHTER SO TALL HUH!
I count,
The first one.
And then,
WAH,
YOUR DAUGHTER SO TALL ALREADY HUH.
ALL LOOK LIKE DADDY HOR.
The second one,
SIGH.
Third one,
She's dato's wife.
Same,
She said I'm tall =.=
But,
PRETTY xD
( For those who's drinking or eating, I apologize :P )
Too bad,
I'm not..
And I don wish to take part in any competition or modeling =.=
What I need is just,
My height drop to 170.
Super enough!
I told mom,
today 3 people talk about my height.
My mom laughed.
So,
can feel how I feel liao?
:(

I wana wear high heels!
So nice sia T.T
Shopped with meng chyi.
Only can recommend her those high heels,
That I hope to wear :/
She tried few high heels,
I'm still taller den her.. :(
But got one..
I think got 8cm like that..
And,
She's FINALLY
same height with me.
GAH,
What a bad feel :/

Anyway,
My results..
Aihs,
Papers all given back liao only announce.
Seriously bad this time.
Seriously.
:)
Normal,
I did not put any effort :)

Ohya,
I failed my piano.
SHAMED * :')
Thanks God,
I did not cry :)
But,
seriously feeling guilty.

BAH,
Sorry,
No mood liao. ><
Today until here ba.. :)
Sorry guys.
I will brace up.
Give me sometimes :)






BODOH,
It doesn't mean anything.

Learn,
To smile,
When facing someone that you dislike.
And,
Love your enemies like what God say. :)

Smile,
with the questions asked,
that you don feel like answering.
:)



Chill,
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment