Sing sang SONG!

Friday, August 27, 2010

God, my savior :)



and NOW.
I joined cf. :)
Christian fellowship.
Love it,
Because I learn something there.
Moreover,
That's better den staying home,
Inducing my dad to get angry of me.

Kid-like bible.
Thanks andrew for borrowing it to me :)
Start to learn everything,
And,
Pray while I met troubles.
And,
God know me well.
Than how you all do...

I know,
I might not a true friend.
I accept it all the time.
And don even admit that I am before..
I learned,
When people being direct to me,
I cannot be direct too.
Mummy u're right,
It only show ur childishness.
Seldom being that direct,
And now I hate enduring,
So that's my turn to be direct.
Yet,
What I get,
Isn't like what I did to them previously.
Friend,
U're right.
Everyone is different.

If everyone can think before they speak,
If everyone can look at themselves before commenting on others,
If everyone can stand at one's side and consider,
If everyone can learn to let go and endure,
Well,
How peaceful is it?
Everyone is different.
Even though u did everything that I listed on top,
You will never get anything like how you treated them
Everytime when something happens.
Don't you realize?
Humans getting so selfish nowadays.
Even when you meet new friends,
Same things occur. :)
This is all,
HUMANITY.
like what I said on my previous post,
you did.
I did.
Everyone did.
Don't you know?
If you always stand at other's side and consider.
You will be described as,
FOOL :)
Because,
You will never ever get anything.
You will just rugi :)
A LOT
:)

Nyway,
Just be urself.
I dowan to become so pathetic.
I know myself well.
God knows me.
Mummy loves me..
I feel,
That's enough.
If there's someone there willing to know me well,
He will appears.
God,
I wish he appears NOW
:(.




They describe it as LIFE.
Perhaps?
LIFE without these COMPLICATED characteristics,
Seems so boring hor?
No such things that TIME may helps.
:)
It happens all the time.
Just,
CHILL :)





No comments:

Post a Comment