Sing sang SONG!

Friday, August 6, 2010

:)

Just finish watching 岁月神偷 this movie..
I'm here to recommend you all to watch it..
A very meaningful movie..
And the director get the prize too..
Super touching,
Non-stop crying on the climax of this movie
That's sad.. :(


Feeling so guilty,
AGAIN.
When the dad in the movie scolded his son,
I was crying :'(
Because he's like scolding me too..
Parents are being frugality in order to foster me and my siblings..
Work very hard to bring us up..
And,
I'm also the most immature one..
Do not appreciate everything that I have now..
:'(
What my friends had,
I feel like having too.
It makes me demand for more..
MORE AND MORE..!
Making myself more unhappy,
And also to my mom who can't fulfill everything I want..
Mummy,
Sorry..

I used much of your money them others..
Really very very guilty.
Sigh,
Those expanses do not make me to work harder..
And also,
My results can be worst den others too..
:(
The best EXAMPLE!
My piano..
:'(
Seriously,
I wonder how to face my parents now..
:'(

What I aim for SPM,
is only few As enough.
I saw my fren,
Aiming for straight As bla bla~
I asked for the reason,
They told me,
Their parents work very hard to bring them up..
They can't make them dissapointed..
I look at them,
Was thinking..
What about me?
I used their money more than my friends'..
But I aim for that few,
And just relaxing all the days?
People,
I'm abashed of myself!
Extremely..!

The coming monthly exam,
It's okay..
I already expect my results will be very,
You know,
SCARY!
Compare to my mid-term test..
The worst excuse for myself,
Piano affects my mood..
May be last time,
It's my best excuse ever..

BUT NOW,
I have waken up..
No more this excuse
I can't make my parents dissapointed again..
I have to CHANGE!
:')
Last time,
That's my fault,
And I forget it..
Promised myself,
My nx time will be better :)
Thanks for machiiiies who support me,
Borrowing their ears to listen to my feelings this few days..

This time I forgive myself for not studying hard.
But I wont forget :)
That's a best lesson for me,
TAN XIAO JUN,
JUN XIAO TAN.
Stop being emo,
And change urself,
TO A BETTER YOU!

Smile for this post..
I know you guys have been a long time viewing my sad blog.
:)
Frankly,
I'm now okay..
Very fine,
Don worry about me..
:)

After this exam,
You may discriminate on my result..
But I will just ignore.
I will try my best,
To do well on my final exam..

God,
Guide me!
I need the feeling back,
Like last time having my mid-term exam.
Guys,
Pray for me !
The previous Ah Jun who loves Rainbow :D
Had returned back x)..
Change for a better ME !

Something for CQT,

As what I always say,
Time is the best medicine for everyone.
Chiok zai,
When comforting you,
I mean SCOLD :D
You make me brace up from being emo all the time.
I realize,
I'm so stupid for repenting for something passed
Now,
It's different.
:)
Believe on yourself..
We can do it :D






I've said,
As time flows,
The feeling faded away..
I did not go away,
But you the one who let me go..
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment