Sing sang SONG!

Friday, January 14, 2011

let it be, let it go.

God who knows how's it.
I'm the one who knows how it feels.
yea,
in this week.
finally know that,
I'm always the transparent one.


somehow,
I seriously hope that,
someone can know my feeling.
even I did not tell anyone,
like sometimes I know others too..
not you, but others.
sigh.


if our hearts are attaching,
u'll know how I feel and I will know yours.
too bad,
I haven't find any.


friend says,
is time for me to live for myself.
is time for me to put myself more important than others.
mommy says,
sometimes have to think about urself too.
again,
saying is easy.
I've the feeling to do what I feel like doing,
so I have to stop myself?
idk :(


I'm out.
totally out from every places that I wish to be in.
I've been sacked out.
and it's seriously tired for me return back again,
I have no right to stop others..
or I should say,
No one is perfect,
it's time for me to look further,
to look for the different result.


I'm the one who fail myself :)
I wouldn't blame anyone.
it's actually my fault.
don't ask for others to take care of me and understand me more.
don't hope too much that I'm oways the most important one for them.
I'm not qualified :)
let the one who enjoy to be with me,
continue with me.
and let the one who wanna leave,
let them leave,
even it's with my super bad feeling for tat things to be happened.


make sure,
it's not a misunderstanding.
and that's fine for me.
take care :')


true.
I just look pathetic if keep on demanding for others to understand me.
thanks God, thanks mommy.
the closest one with me,
and lead me in my way :')





don't simply guess what this post is about.
u might misunderstand about me.
thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment