Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

the end of the holidays D:


hey!
am back to have my last post by the end of the holiday.
aww,
sadnya.
tomorrow school reopening D:
and homework, stresses, school activities and tuition.
hectic life begins again!!
and i'll be always prepared for the exams.
and at last SPM!
hohohoho den I'm graduated..
so fast huh. :(
last time I was just form 1.
aw, better say I was a baby =3=

the last year in my secondary school.
I'll seriously appreciate it =)
I'm 17 years old this year!
FORM 5 :O
last time oways feel that Form 5 very big very old jor.
now, I'm Form 5 =.=
it's kinda incredible.. :(

the only thing who can flies without aerofoil or wings,
it's will be the TIME.
as they said,
Time and tide waits for no man. :/

I can only appreciate everything I have now.
as time passes by,
I'm sure I'll regret for not appreciating it.

forgotten to wish you all.
HAPPY NEW YEAR :D
and it's 2011.
one more year to the end of the year, 2012.
don care so much,
as long as it's now 2011.
2012 thingy shud be worried nx year :P
and I pray that it may not happen.
I wish. :(
even it really happens,
no matter how will it be,
I just wish my family will be with me. :)

Slept at 5am last night.
woke up at ten smth or nine something?
yea, I'm still sleepy.
but I just hope that tonite can sleep earlier and easier to fall asleep.
what am I doing till this late?
well, NOT FB.
am completing my sejarah note and question book D:
Choose to recopy everything,
for me to study easier this year.
and what I pay off is my time and energy AND ALSO pen ink.
lol.
I do hope that it seriously worth it :(

after today,
I will try my best.
to avoid fb and pc :O
well again,
saying is easier den doing =3=.
I hope it really successful.
actually fb tak de apa-apa nice =3=,
keep on refreshing the home page and wait for new update jek.
I wonder why am I so addicted to it sometimes D:

anyway,
all the best to me and to YOU.
have a nice year 2011.
may my wish come true,
may my plan for myself goes well.
especially in my piano exam and my studies.

gambateh! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment