Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

future.


I thought of this.

after SPM,
apa mau buat?

used to have a lot of ambition when I was young.
now?
seems NONE.

people says,
one who don hv any aim will not ever success.

sigh sigh sigh,
was not worrying in past few years,
but now I am facing SPM,
and after SPM.
everything seems blank for me.
don't you feel that?
if you do feel so,
meaning u're in the same situation as me :/

if can,
I rather forever sit for SPM.
but, everyone's life is to move forward but not staying there.
so what to do?
I'm blank,
seriously.

have a nice result in SPM,
so what?
one who get no A,
one who get straight As.
both of them went to the same college/ uni.
what's the point actually?
to get scholarship,
for one year.
after that?

How I will be like 10 years after?
Watching friends getting richer?
watching friends on their way to success?
and I'm envying?
I down to. :(


God,
lend me a hand.
tell me what I should do :(

studying like hell now,
not knowing ur aim, ur ambition.
what for?
everyone tend to fight for the EXAM.
but not their dream,
am I correct?
so after the EXAM,
you get straight As,
more As then others.
den?
yea, can tell people ur result proudly,
after one month?
or few weeks after?
everything back to normal.
and you find urself lost again...

17 years old,
not even SPM to think of,
but also ur future to think of.
people,
17 years old isn't that young d.
even it's still considered as teens,
but it will be different as the one who can still go to school nx year.

again,
I wanna say.
appreciate ur schooling day.
be thankful that,
u still can wake up early for school,
wearing uniform to school,
chat with buddies in school.
after this,
u'll miss it so much.
even school give you so much of sucks memories,
you still have to appreciate.


yea,
I will still strike hard for SPM,
even it seems quite pointless :/
and also trying my best to find the aim, the goal.
I pray I pray and I pray.

God, do lend me a hand.
you know me more den myself.
when there's a will, there's a way.
problem is no will,
how to get the way?

lead me along my way,
I dowan to rely to anyone.
I just want to work for myself.
am able to take care of my parent,
give them the best that I can,
I pray I pray and I still pray.

stay tough stay strong.
there's still plenty of things waiting for me to confuse about.
it's impossible to have NONE obstacles in your life.
I might collapse one day,
but still,
after collapsing, I have to brace up.
this is life.
everyone's life.
just see how colourful will it be,
and it's painted by urself.

not miracles don't happen,
is you do not want to create it.


just,
take a deep breath,
get prepared for the journey of the life.
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment