Sing sang SONG!

Friday, January 14, 2011

:)

stay there.
don move to anywhere :)
there's people for you.
believe me :)


i'm thinking this for 2 days.
I swear I did.
anyway,
I apologize if I did something like dis.
I dono what I've done.
if u're that sure that I'm the one and it's not a misunderstanding,
okay, I'm very sorry for that to happen.


u've done ur best.
but the people around u aren't the best. :)
agree?


or may be I didnt care about ur feeling.
I'm sorry.
that's my mistake.


but I swear,
I'm feeling sad and dono what to do when the result revealed.
and it's kinda unfair too.


if it's my fault,
and I did something so so SO SERIOUS.
den I do really feel sorry about it.


u're tired, I'm too :)

that's the life-less things who ends it.
so let it be, let it go :)
take care ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment