Sing sang SONG!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy mother's day



Yea,
Mother's Day today.

As usual,
I did not wish anything to my mom.
I dono how to speak out,
I wana say.
But everytime ended up with,
FORGET AND SHY.
Sorry my mom. ):

As usual too,
Yesterday,
We ate dinner together..
Seems nothing special,
Cause every weekends we'll eat dinner together outside..
But this time,
We go a more high class restaurant..
Hhaa (:
Not VERY high class lar,
Just more expansive =.=
And we've to wait very very long..
Just 3 dishes den already RM60+..
Damn expansive =.=..
But dad smile today a lot (:
But also pissed off,
Because they're too slow..
And give us one dish..
And we wait almost half an hour for the following dishes..
BOOM DAO =.=
Satay oso very slow..
No choice,
Mother's Day..
(:

I did nothing for her today.
I even mafan her to fetch me to go Jusco and study with my fren..
I did nothing for her today.
I saw her buying skin product which cost RM165+ for herself..
And Im not able to paid so..
Today is Mother's Day,
Yet she bought things for herself..!
I'm so SORRY ):
Regret that I did not work last year..
Or else I will able to give her money to spent on her bday,
And even buy this product last time during promotion,
Im not able to buy for her..
May b last time I do,
But I'm selfish ):
Cause I wana keep the money for myself..
Buy books, Hang out with frens and so on..
Sorry, mom ):
I did nothing for her today.
Really,
I did nothing ):

Wana her to call me to do revision,
Wana her to took care of me everytime,
Wana her to worry about me everytime I hang out..
Wana her to wake up early to make vegetables+fruit juice for me..
Quite every morning,
And I dislike drinking it..
Did not appreciate her for waking up tat early..
And I scold her for doing useless things T.T
Wana her to fetch me when I slept late eventhough she was still sleeping..
I'm the youngest,
And oso the useless one..
She did say,
My born makes her die earlier..
Yet,
She did say too,
My born was one of her gladness too..
She did everything for me,
But I did not appreciate..
But still,
She loves me (:

I'm feeling guilty,
Last time I can understand my parent's feeling well..
I noe wat's they thinking..
Even though they didnt even tell me their feeling..
Nowadays,
I didn't..
I don even think wats their feeling..
Im right means Im right..
I will argue until Im right....
Sigh.
I'm in the stage of rebelling..
Thats the reason why,
I cant stand by their side,
And think of her feeling..
I did not accompany them,
Because my life was too hectic..
Tuition, hw fulfilled my free time ..
Will not be forgotten,
I do FB instead of accompanying them..
I'm sorry..

Wanna change,
But I'm not that determine..
It's too easy for me to don care about it..
It's too easy for me to say CINCAI for that..
It's too easy to not giving any damn on it..
I'm worst..
I did try to change..
But ended everything up with..
FAILURE..

Mummy,
I still love you..
And I wana find back..
The previous ME..
Who can know you well..
And everything also think of your feeling..
I dowan to be selfish..
I wana to be the best in your heart..
I wana you to thank the God,
I'm a really indeed good daughter..
I hope I can do so..

Mummy,
Sorry for everything I did to you..
I still love you,
And cant even live without you..
And oso papa..
Sorry,
And Happy Belated Mother's Day..
Now is ady 1.18am
10 of May.
I sleep late,
I wana blog!
About you (:
Mummy,
I love you




No comments:

Post a Comment