Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

EXAM!!!!! =(


No mood recently,
Don't make me angry as well.
:(

Piano's exam is earlier den wad I expected..
It's on 2nd of July..
Which one and half month from now...
I really haven't ready yet..
Few years ago,
It's on August..
I wonder why this year suddenly so early..
I thought it's only trial exam on July
And I thought I still can relax abit..
):
It isn't wad I expected..

Half month ++ for the trial exam..
I really haven't ready yet!
Mid term school exam also around the corner..
I wonder,
I can handle it??
After the school exam ady 4 of June..
Which much more approach the trial exam..
Hahaha,
I got no mood celebrate my birthday on 9 of June ady..
:'(

Went lesson yesterday,
Saw the announcement,
I'm the last candidate on that day..
I got some ''unlucky'' feeling on that....
Only me n teacher's student taking Grade 8 exam..
2 person only.
She took 2 years to practice..
And I only start on December last year..
Definitely,
She will be much more better den me..
If,
The examiner can only choose one of us to pass..
How?
I'm gonna fail??
I dowan T.T
RM470+ which is nearly RM500 to sit for this exam..
Parents ady spend so much money on me..
I can't fail..
I CAN'T FAIL.....

I had lost my passion on it..
I have no confident on it..
Totally depress..
Mistakes corrected ady..
Another mistake appears...

The coming bday,
I only hope tat..
I can pass my Grade 8 piano's exam..
That's my only wish..
Really )':

God,
Please,
I beg you with my tears..
I must pass it..
I can't escape at all...
Guide me to face it,
Guide me to pass it...
I really cannot FAIL!! :(

I don wish for any merit or distinction..
I only wish for the PASS..
Only the PASS,
And only the certificate ):
PASS!
Please my God :'(



No comments:

Post a Comment